Wow… It has been some time since I last update this dance series. I wonder if I have the fire to complete the series. Well next up, something from Korea~! And something for Yixin to get excited about.
Choreography by Michael Wong
A light-hearted portrayal of the current craze over Korean actors and pop-stars.
- The synopsis is short and sweet and to the point. Just nice to describe what the dance item is about.
- Am very glad+tickled that the dancers really gave it all and showed their “passion/enthusiasm” for the “idol”.
- Didn’t know xf can shake so well. Hahaha… Whoo~! She has a hidden talent~!
- The “idol” has a cool “scarf management system” or SMS. He can handle the scarf in any situation during the dance itself~! Superb~! I would have used safety pins along the whole length of the scarf to prevent it from dropping, but that would make it look extremely unnatural. Note to self: Learn how to manage scarf~
- The audience on the first performance really liked this item a lot because they cheered and cheered throughout the item. We need more of such audience~!
On a side note, the dance genres that we did for Psyche this time was such a departure from Chinese Dance that even some parents start to suspect if their child
quitted quit Chinese Dance or joined another dance group. Haha… But if I may mention this again, I’m glad that we are all trying all these genres.