I mentioned this dance item before. It impressed me so much that I actually took time to search for it in between the few minutes of free time I have. I seriously liked everything about this dance. The music, the costumes, the movements. Superb~! But somehow I feel that this video does not fully showcase the dance piece well enough. Sigh~ How I wish I get to see it again…
Moments that I really liked:
- 00:12 has nice bend back action.
- 02:35 has a very zai combo move. It ended with a Nike kick which was part of a all guys dance that I performed in. Now that I know what a good kick looks like, I think mine seriously looked
- 03:05 has cool flip~! Strong back muscle~!
- 05:30 has this slow-motion, squeeze action that attracts me for some unknown reason. Probably it’s done too synchronize-ly.
- 06:01 has the squeeze action coming back!
- 06:04 and 06:07 too~!
- 06:11 has the dancers move by a minute-tiny-little bit at the same time. It looks very impressive on stage.
If you enjoyed the music, you may download the 9.3 MB mp3 file. If you are interested in watching the dance in higher resolution, you may download the 44.1 MB m4v file. [Bandwidth provided by Windows Live Skydrive]